Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Archive for 2013

Jump to page:

He Be-leafs In Luck

| Romantic | October 27, 2013

(My fiancé is living with is parents while he goes to school. I often come over to visit when I get time off work.)

Mom: “Hey [fiancé], can you take the dogs out?”

Fiancé: “Yeah sure, be right back.”

(He gives me a quick kiss and leaves. Normally he would be back within 10 minutes, but he’s been gone for longer. I decide to investigate, and catch him sitting in the yard.)

Me: “What are you doing?”

Fiancé: “I was looking for a four-leaf clover to bring you, but I can’t find one.”

(We sat out on the lawn with the dogs until we found one. I still have it too.)

These Boots Were Made For Running

| Romantic | October 27, 2013

(I work in a high end boutique, and have been talking to woman about an £1,100 pair of high heels that she’s had her eye on for a while, and has finally saved enough money to treat herself to. I’m just ringing her up, when we hear a rising yell from outside. Everyone in the vicinity turns to look at the door. A man comes sprinting through, skidding as he scrambles through the door.)

Man: “DON’T SELL HER THOSE SHOES!”

Woman: “Oh, my God! What are you doing? How did you even know I was here?”

(The man finally comes to a stop, and doubles over panting, red faced and completely out of breath.)

Man: “[Name] called… said you were here… ran from [other side of town]… already bought shoes… for anniversary…”

Woman: “It’s sweet that he put so much effort into making sure I don’t buy them again, but I really wish he wouldn’t half kill himself in the process.”

(We manage to eventually bring him around, and she takes him home. The day after, she comes back to spend almost as much on lingerie as her anniversary gift to him!)

5 Horrifyingly Hilarious Halloween Customer Stories

Right | October 27, 2013

Weekly Roundup: 5 Horrifyingly Hilarious Halloween Customer Stories! In this week’s roundup, we share five Halloween-themed customer stories!

  1. Thank You For Shopping At ApocalypseMart (16,411 thumbs up)
  2. Helping The Needy (5,156 thumbs up)
  3. He Is Twice The Man (3,165 thumbs up)
  4. More Leftovers, Less Landfill (3,145 thumbs up)
  5. We Ain’t Got Jack (2,959 thumbs up)

PS #1: check out our Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news!

PS #2: Read more roundups here!

Skating Past Bigotry Into Racism

| Right | October 27, 2013

(I work in a skateboard shop. I’m female and have been working on skateboards from the age of 15. A teenage black male customer approaches my coworker and me. My coworker is also black.)

Customer: “Yo, can you get out here and put fresh tape on my board?”

Me: “Oh I’ll be happy to do that for you! Did you want a design or logo cut out? I just did this one; it looks pretty good.”

Customer: “I ain’t having a girl touch my board. I want somebody who knows what they’re actually doing, not a woman!”

Coworker: “Actually, she’s probably the quickest and neatest taper here, and watch your attitude.”

Customer: “Nah man, I’m not having some b**** wreck my board!”

Coworker: “Right, that’s it. Get out of my shop.”

Customer: “What?! No way. You can’t kick me out because I’m black.”

Coworker: *gestures to self* “It’s hardly because you’re black, is it? It’s because you’re insulting staff. Get out.”

Customer: “That’s discrimination! I’m going to sue you!”

(The customer leaves, ranting all the way out the door about how girls shouldn’t work in skate shops and he’s going to sue us for discriminating on race.)

Coworker: “Yeah, good luck with that, mate.”

All Buttoned Up And Going Nowhere

| Right | October 26, 2013

(A guest calls from the elevator to the front desk.)

Guest: “Um yeah. Your elevator is not working.”

Me: “What seems to be wrong, ma’am?”

Guest: “It won’t move anywhere.”

Me: “Okay, I will be right down to check it out.”

(I go to the elevator. The guest is on the first floor, hitting the ‘1’ button.)

Me: “Ma’am, you are on the first floor hitting the first floor button.”

(She was quite embarrassed. I can’t say I blame her!)