Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Archive for 2011

Jump to page:

No Bumps In This Relationship

| Romantic | December 27, 2011

(I am at school with my girlfriend, not long before our nine-month anniversary. We stop to say hello to a teacher we both had years before. I decide to tell the teacher about our upcoming anniversary.)

Girlfriend and I: *together* “Hi, Mrs.[name]!”

Teacher: “Hi!”

Me: *hugging girlfriend* “Almost nine months!”

(Our teacher looks at me strangely, and covers her mouth with one hand.)

Me: *realizing what I said, and blushing* “Uh. since we started dating!”

We Smurfs Stick Together

, , , , | Right | December 27, 2011

Manager: “And who was helping you today?”

Customer #1: *points to me* “That nice blue-haired girl over there. I think it’s so fun that she has blue hair. Very unique.”

Manager: “We think it’s awesome. Have a good day!” *turns to next customer* “Hello! Who helped you out today?”

Customer #2: *points to me* “That heathen with the blue devil hair and no makeup on.”

Manager: “That’ll be $34.50. You have a nice day.”

Customer #2: *yells across store* “Thank you for the help, heathen!”

Every Worker In The Store: “YOU’RE WELCOME!”

One Person’s Smash Is Another Person’s Treasure

| Right | December 27, 2011

Customer: “Do you have guacamole here?”

Me: “Yes, ma’am.”

Customer: “Because I asked for guacamole at [competition], and they gave me this smooshy baby-poo green stuff!”

When The Unforgettable Meets The Incorrigible

, , , | Right | December 27, 2011

(I have just started working at a popular women’s lingerie store and still don’t really know all of the bras that we sell.)

Customer: “I am looking for a bra. I don’t know the name of it, but I know what it looks like.”

Me: “Well, if you can tell me about it, I can help you find it.”

Customer: “I think it’s called the Unstoppable.”

Me: “Oh, that’s the Unforgettable.”

Customer: “No, no, that’s not it.”

Me: “Well, would you like me to show you the bra I have in mind?”

Customer: “No, thank you! You have been no help at all and if I see a manager, I’m going to talk to her.”

(The customer walks off and then comes back holding the Unforgettable bra.)

Customer: “I found it! It was the Unforgettable, just like I told you!”

A Movie Engagement

| Romantic | December 27, 2011

Boyfriend: “So, guess what we’re doing tonight?”

(He has been dangling this in front of me all day.)

Me: “I have no idea. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. What are we doing?”

Boyfriend: *excited* “We’re going to see the Muppets movie!”

(I release an unintelligible, loud, incredibly excited scream.)

Girls across from us: “Congratulations!”

Boyfriend: *whispering* “I think that those girls thought that I just proposed to you.”