Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Closing Time Is Not In Their Books

| Right | August 29, 2014

Me: “Hello. Thank you for calling the Student Center. How can I help you today?”

Customer: *sighs* “When the h*** does the bookstore close?”

Me: “Let”s see… The bookstore closes at 5:00 pm, sir.”

Customer: “Then why the h*** didn’t they pick up their phone?! I’ve called four times!”

Me: “I’m sorry, sir, but it is now 5:47, so the bookstore has been closed for nearly 50 minutes. Can I help you with anything?”

Customer: “Well, why the f*** aren’t they open until 6:30?! This is bull-s***!”

Me: “Well, sir, I believe the bookstore has shortened store hours. They will resume normal hours in September. I apologize if this has caused any inconvenience.”

Customer: *breathing heavily and getting worked up* “Well, transfer me to the manager. Jesus Christ!”

Me: “Upon looking online, sir, I see that the manager does not have a direct line. I am sorry, you will have to call the bookstore during normal business hours.”

Customer: “WELL, THE WEBSITE IS WRONG!” *hangs up*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!