Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Charged Up With Anger–If Nothing Else

, , , , , | Right | June 25, 2010

Me: “Thank you for calling [Company]. May I have your first and last name, please?”

Caller: “You people sent me a broken phone! I just got this phone from you people Friday and have charged it all f****** weekend and when I take it off the charger, it just dies! I want my money back and you better give me a new phone!”

Me: “Well, ma’am, it would be my pleasure to assist you in trying to troubleshoot–”

Caller: “I don’t want no d*** troubleshooting! I want a new phone! Now!”

Me: “I’ll be more than happy to get you a new phone but I first need some numbers from inside your phone to process the request. Can you please remove the back of the phone and remove the battery for me?”

Caller: “D*** straight you’ll get me a new phone!” *noise of fiddling with the battery cover* “You people try to rip good folk off and squeeze every dime, you leeching-” *pause* “Oh. My. God.”

Me: “Ma’am, you never placed the battery into the phone when you opened the box, did you?”

Caller: “Is that what the little black square thing is? Oh, shucks, I’ll take care of it now. Bye!”


This story is part of our Smartphone roundup!

Read the next Smartphone roundup story!

Read the Smartphone roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!