Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

If You’re Gonna Break The Ice, Might As Well Spill It Too

| Romantic | October 21, 2011

(I am here at this college for one month during the summer as part of a special program. I am sitting with a couple of my friends in the dining hall at the end of the table. We are talking and laughing when a tall, really cute blonde guy walks up.)

Guy: “Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?”

(My friend Ashley and I stare at each other, perplexed and expecting the worst from this guy.)

Guy: “Enough to break the ice! Hi, my name is Will.”

(He shakes my hand and turns to shake Ashley’s when he knocks her cup over. The water spills on the table and the ice goes bouncing across the floor.)

Guy: “Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! Let me go re-fill your cup!”

(He runs off and everyone at my end of the table is just staring at each other, open-mouthed. Then he comes back with the refilled cup.)

Guy: “Here you go! I’m just gonna, um, go back over here now…”

(He hurries off, red-faced and everyone bursts out laughing. It was just too adorable!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!