Want to win a Not Always Right t-shirt?
Enter Not Always Right’s first Themed Story Giveaway:
Entering is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Submit a funny or interesting customer-related story about The Holidays.
- Enter your email address in the form to qualify.
- All posted stories will be entered in a drawing to win a free t-shirt gift certificate, to use in the official Not Always Right shop!
PS: Want story ideas? Check out our recent Weekly Roundup: The Holidays!
PS #2: Winners will be announced the first Wednesday of every month, but we’ll be doing a special extended giveaway since this is our first one on Not Always Right. Next free t-shirt gift certificate: Wednesday, January 2, 2013!
Introducing Not Always Right’s Official Windows 8 App!
Easily view, submit, favorite, and share all of the hilarious stories with our official Windows 8 app!
* Recent stories – daily posts, straight from the site
* Favorite stories – easily save your favorite stories
* Submit – upload your own stories right from the app
* Share – send stories to friends, family, and coworkers via Facebook, Twitter, and email
Get your app today!
If you’re a follower of Not Always Right: Unfiltered, be sure to check out our sister site at Not Always Working: Unfiltered!
As a recap, our Unfiltered sites are Tumblr-powered and feature unedited submitted stories. Visit & follow Not Always Working: Unfiltered today!
Warning: Because these stories are unedited, they may contain offensive content unsuitable for minors and sensitive readers.
Ever wondered where the stories that don’t make it on to Not Always Right end up? Well, now you don’t have to wonder any longer:
Introducing Not Always Right: Unfiltered!
We appreciate every single post that is submitted, so we’ve decided to share them with everyone on Unfiltered!
PS: Unfiltered is Tumblr-powered, so if you’re on Tumblr, please follow us!
Warning: Not Always Right: Unfiltered posts are unedited and may contain offensive content unsuitable for minors and sensitive readers.
Hooray! Not Always Right now has 20,000+ wonderful Fans on Facebook!
We couldn’t let this milestone pass without taking a look back at some of our most historic posts. Check them out!
1. First NAR Story: Because Insurance Is Such A Scream
2. Most Viewed: Every Bad Crowd Had A Silver Lining
3. Most Viral: How To Make Them Silent As A Mouse
We’d also like to take the time to say THANK YOU to all of our fans and readers who have made Not Always Right the AWESOME place it is today.
Want more? Please remember to also like our other pages: Not Always Working, Not Always Romantic and Not Always Related!