Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Beyond The Call Of Duty

, , , | Right | October 11, 2011

(I work at a video rental store that carries some adult movies in a side/back room. I am busy sorting our dropbox of movies when an older gentleman approaches my male coworker.)

Customer: “These [adult] movies didn’t work.”

Me: “I’m sorry. Did you want to grab a couple others to replace them?”

Customer: “No, you do it for me. These didn’t work.”

(I check the computer system for replacement copies.)

Me: “Well, these are the only copies of these movies, but you can go get two others for free today.”

Customer: “You go find two for me. I want ones that work. You go pick them out.”

Me: “You want me to go get you two replacements?”

Customer: “Yes, you.”

(I go into the back room and chooses two movies for the customer. I then clean the new movies and check out the customer.)

Me, to coworker: *after the customer leaves* “Please tell me you heard what he had me do.”

Coworker: “Did you just go pick out p*rn for him?”

Me: “Yeah. How weird.”

Coworker: *laughing* “I’d just grab the first two I found.”

Me: “I couldn’t! I had to find ones that were a similar theme.”

Coworker: “Awkward.”

Me: “Totally.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!