Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Sound Driver Is Music To My Ears

| Right | December 21, 2012

(I am a passenger on the train heading home from a long day at school, keeping to myself as it is nearly midnight. A teenager is listening to very obnoxiously loud music. We come to our first stop.)

Driver: *comes back to where the teenager is sitting* “Would you mind turning down your music? You’re disturbing everyone.”

(The teenager laughs and ignores him. The driver glares at him, the teenager only turns it down until the train leaves again. We come to our second stop.)

Driver: *comes back to the teenager* “Turn down your music. You’re disturbing everyone.”

Teenager: “No, I’m not! Everyone likes music!”

(The driver looks around to everyone on the train.)

Driver: “Hands up everyone who wants to listen to this jacka**’s music.”

(Silence.)

Driver: “Hands up everyone who wants the jacka** to turn off his music so they can get home in peace.”

(All hands go up.)

Driver: “If I come back again, you’re off the train.”

Teenager: *glares at everyone around the train and gets off on the next stop*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!