Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Well If They Have Ball-Joints…

| Friendly | May 24, 2017

(I collect Ball-Jointed Dolls. They’re resin dolls that vary in size from about 12 cm to around 70 cm — larger ones than even that exist. They’re also rather expensive, even on the smaller side. Two friends have surprised me with a limited edition doll, one I couldn’t afford to put on layaway, as a special gift, which is insane, seriously, but I’m so grateful.)

Friend #1: “Okay, open your eyes!”

Me: *recognizing the company name on the box in front of me* “Holy crap, are you guys serious?!”

Friend #2: “Yup! Open it up!”

(I excitedly open the box and tug him out in all his naked resin glory… and notice a bag.)

Me: “What’s… Oh ,my god… Oooooh, my god!”

(I immediately burst out laughing. In the bag, are four magnetic, sculpted to scale, resin penises, that can swap with the very basically sculpted usual one.)

Me: *laughing hysterically* “IS THIS ONE OF THOSE COMPANIES?!”

Friend #1: *cackling* “Yes! I know! I had no idea until I opened the one I got in the mail!”

(While not common, a couple companies tend to include… swappable man parts… with their larger dolls. Which we had no idea this company did. We made so many d**k jokes.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!